Friday, December 8, 2017

America's Grain Guy New Blog

Chef Brad~America's Grain Guy


This blog has been a great adventure and learning experience for me.  Thank you for following me on this journey.   I started this blog to share my experience with Third Sunday Dinners.  That event went on for 8 years.  So much fun.  So many memories for me.  

I have loved every moment.  

Life is a journey.  New adventures that are scary and exciting and provide growth and change.  I have been working on defining who I am and with that comes change.  Change is a good thing and my change is to continue on my course.  Third Sunday Dinner was a detour from my bigger goal which is to expand the vision of America's Grian Guy.  

With that we have established a .com address and a new identity that I am certain will be more in line with my long term and short term goals.  

I hope you will  check out my new blog and follow me and please please share it with others. 

Thank you for all the support and I look forward to hearing from you at the new blog site. 

Chef Brad~America's Grain Guy  

Click the link below to go  the new Blog 


AmericasGrainGuy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment